Head of Marketing and Sales
Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equity, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
We’re looking for a passionate Head of Marketing who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are. As Head of Marketing, you will help drive sustainable growth across our performance channels.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead all marketing efforts with the goal of profitable user acquisition, increasing brand awareness and achieving ROAS targets.
- Build-out of media plans for varying campaigns and markets focusing on driving a meaningful impact to our business metrics
- Analyze data across the channels to find optimization opportunities and implement them to improve channel performance
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Business Intelligence, and Customer Success to run advertising experiments and test new acquisition channels.
- Build a high-performance team over time by mentoring junior team members and coaching them to aid their professional growth
You will take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing roadmap and priorities.
As Head of Marketing, you should bring the following qualities:
- Leadership experience
- Have 7-10 years of impressive professional experience in the field of B2C and digital performance marketing – both hands-on and in collaboration with others
- In-depth proficiency in 2-3 performance channels but experience in all channels eg. SEA, SEO, CRM, Paid Social, CRO, etc
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- Excellence in communication and relationship building with a track record of entrepreneurial thinking and path-finding
- Proven execution and decision-making capability
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a data mindset and the ability to build and own and develop granular business intelligence
- English language skills on a native level. German language skills are a big plus.
- Love being part of a high-performing team of marketing all-stars
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will join an ambitious, driven and high-performing team of impact and sustainability entrepreneurs
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will work directly with our senior management team
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package including an equity stake in the company
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to.
Women and people from minority backgrounds tend to only apply to positions where they meet 100% of the criteria. If you think you have what it takes to be a good candidate for this position, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all formal criteria.
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt or Zürich (Flex. home office possible)