Business Development Working Student (m/f/d)
We are Klim, a Berlin-based clean tech company that is revolutionizing climate protection by advancing regenerative agriculture in Germany and Europe.
We have launched the world's first digital platform for regenerative agriculture, which is already being used by thousands of farmers. By marketing the associated climate protection services to companies, primarily from the food industry, we enable farmers to receive financial compensation for regenerative measures as well as high-quality advisory services.
In order to continue to grow, we are now expanding our team and are looking for a motivated Business Development Working Student (m/f/d) who will help us to continuously grow and support our Sales Team.
- You will help us build new B2B partnerships, with an initial focus on our Klim Credits (food brands, retailers, FMCG brands) by identifying and qualifying leads and supporting their conversion
- You support us in expanding our offer for consumers and other B2B partners
- You analyse trends in our market and in customer, behaviour to identify new opportunities and areas for improvement
- You generate first-class presentation material for our investors, customers, and partners
- You work with Marketing, Sales, Agriculture, and Tech to further develop our brand and our products and services.
- You are enrolled in university, either studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business
- You speak fluent German (spoken and written skills are necessary for the position), proficiency in English is advantageous
- You are interested in Regenerative Agriculture and are willing to experiment with innovative approaches
- You take ownership of tasks and you have a structured work approach
- You demonstrate strong skills in communication and are a true team player with a strong sense of responsibility
- Opportunity: You are involved right from the start and build a new company on an equal footing with the management team
- Impact: With your work, you make an active contribution every day against climate change, for consumer education and for fair conditions for our climate farmers
- Freedom: You control yourself and your projects with a high degree of creative freedom
- Hybrid working model: The role can be carried out both in our office in Berlin or remotely (EU only)
We look forward to meeting you! Equal opportunities are a top priority at Klim.
We believe that an excellent working environment reflects a diversity of backgrounds, talents and thoughts and we grow together as a team by building on our individual strengths.
Every personnel decision is therefore made solely on the basis of qualifications, performance and company requirements.