Key Account Manager
We are Klim, a Berlin-based clean-tech company revolutionizing climate protection by scaling regenerative agriculture in Germany and Europe. We have launched the world’s first digital platform for regenerative agriculture, which is already being utilized by thousands of farmers. By marketing the associated climate protection services to companies we provide financial compensation to farmers for their regenerative practices and offer high-quality advisory services. Supported by leading investors, including Atlantic Food Labs, Ananda Impact Ventures, and AgFunder, we are now expanding our team and seeking a Key Account Manager (m/w/d) with experience to help us continually improve our digital product.
Being a Key Account Manager at Klim represents an exciting chance to work in a young, yet successful venture with an incredibly meaningful mission.
You will drive the successful growth of Klim and the development of our B2B partner network. Next to this, you will be involved in further strategic projects building out our Go-To-Market function. You will initially report directly to our Head of Sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You manage large, complex deals throughout the full enterprise sales cycle - from early, initial conversations to understanding the customers' needs, contracting, as well as piloting
- You manage a variety of channels to feed your pipeline, from partner networks to inbound and outbound
- You prospect and manage senior-level relationships in a variety of industries, mostly within the food supply chain
- You represent Klim at industry events and broaden your network in the FMCG sector
- You work with Marketing, Agriculture and Tech to further develop our brand and our products and services
- A strong track record of success in an enterprise sales role
- Substantial experience in a fast-paced environment (startup, management consulting, investment banking)
- Strong bias for action and execution, ability to explore opportunities and make sound decisions to move the company forward
- Strong communication and influencing skills - clear, concise, and persuasive in style, excellent PowerPoint skills
- Strong emotional intelligence: Skilled in connecting with others, adept at fostering relationships, and demonstrating empathy. You effectively collaborate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Full professional proficiency in German and English
If you do not satisfy all these requirements and qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply - you might still be the perfect fit!
- Opportunity: Be part of our journey from the very beginning, working on an equal footing with the leadership team to build a new company
- Impact: Make a daily and active contribution to combating climate change, promoting consumer education, and fostering fair conditions for our climate-conscious farmers
- Autonomy: Take ownership of your projects and enjoy a high degree of creative freedom
- Competitive package: Receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to participate in our VSOP program
- Flexible work model: At Klim, we foster a flexible, hybrid work approach and facilitate remote work (within the EU). It is advantageous for this role if you live in Berlin or can be present in our office regularly
- Additional benefits: We offer membership in the Urban Sports Club or subsidisation of the Deutschlandticket, a company pension scheme, team lunches (if in Berlin) and regular team events
We are looking forward to meeting you!
At Klim, we place great value on equal opportunities. We believe that an outstanding work environment should reflect a diversity of backgrounds, talents and thoughts. Together, we grow as a team based on our individual strengths. Every personnel decision is made solely based on qualifications, performance and the requirements of the company.