Student Job - Office Management and People & Culture
Carbonfuture is the Trust Infrastructure for durable carbon removal. Today, the Trust Infrastructure consists of two products that seamlessly connect the entire carbon removal lifecycle: Carbonfuture MRV+, the most comprehensive MRV solution for durable CDR, and Carbonfuture Marketplace, the leading marketplace for durable CDR. At Carbonfuture, we build trust throughout the carbon removal journey with our rigorous, data-driven approach, ensuring unmatched quality and reliability of carbon removal. We empower suppliers by providing the essential project support and finance needed to transform their carbon removal projects into fully certified carbon credits. For corporate buyers, we offer access to portfolios of carbon removal credits adhering to the highest quality standards and provide visibility at each step of the carbon removal lifecycle via data-driven transparency enabled by Carbonfuture MRV+. We work with some of the world's most ambitious climate leaders such as Microsoft, Swiss Re, and the World Economic Forum First Movers Coalition.
Your role and responsibilities
You are looking for a chance to gain practical experience alongside your studies in a vibrant start-up environment? As a Working Student at Carbonfuture you will have the chance to do exactly that. In this role you will be supporting our People and Culture team in administrative and ad-hoc tasks and will take care of our office in Freiburg to ensure that it keeps being a place where we love to work.
What is in store for you
- Support our P&C team with administrative tasks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure ad-hoc tasks are taken care of
- Be responsible of our office in Freiburg (picking up mail, taking care of office supply, other errands), and helping to keep our office tidy.
- Ad-hoc tasks like smaller research tasks, scheduling of meetings and events, supporting with organization of team events, supporting with travel management.
What you bring to the table
- You are self-motivated and very well organized.
- You have a knack for housekeeping.
- You are based in Freiburg and willing to work at the office.
- Having a license and the willingness to drive a car occasionally is a plus.
- You have good MS Office skills.
- You communicate fluently in German and English.
- You are enrolled as a student.
Join a small, ambitious, and international team and enjoy the following benefits:
- A fairly paid student job in a pre-Series A climate tech startup
- A culture of undogmatic, unbureaucratic creativity and collaboration
Start as soon as possible, ideally middle of January 2024
Place of work in our office in Freiburg
Scope of work 10 to 15 hours per week
Candidates from cultures and backgrounds underrepresented in VC-backed startups and the climate space are strongly encouraged to apply. A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer. In the case of equal suitability, preference is given to structurally discriminated individuals.