Working student (commercial team)
As a working student you will mostly support the commercial team of Carbon Equity. You will be responsible for helping generate revenue by prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to fuel our commercial pipeline. Your main responsibility will be to prospect, qualify, research and outreach to potential customers. The role will allow you to work in a fast-growing team and really learn to work in a fast past environment while improving your sales skills.
The starting date is January 2024!
The Role & Deliverables
We are looking for a commercial talent who is excited about both climate investing and sales, and is located in the Netherlands.
Key deliverables will be:
- Developing new business opportunities by researching and identifying potential customers
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential customers through LinkedIn outreaches and email campaigns
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated and driven
- You have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- You work in a structured and diligent manner
- You are fluent in Dutch and can speak and write professional English
Even if you do not have all qualifications, but you are still very excited about the role, you should apply anyways.
What is in it for you
- Work at a well-funded fintech startup that is truly driven to put a dent in climate change
- Headquarters is relocating to the bustling center of Amsterdam, close to Nieuwmarkt, less than a 10-minute walk from central station
- Part-time position (at least 3 days a week, with loads of freedom and flexibility)
- Base salary: EUR 14 gross per hour depending on your work experience
How to apply 👋
Send your resume, full transcript (grades per course for bachelor's and master's degree) and a brief motivation to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via LinkedIn are not accepted.
About Carbon Equity
Carbon Equity is the world's first Climate Venture Capital and Private Equity fund investing platform.
Carbon Equity was founded with the goal to help people have real climate impact with their money, while making a solid return in the process. We believe that the best way to accelerate decarbonization is by investing in companies bringing innovative climate technologies to market. Think of alternative proteins, zero-carbon cement, nuclear fusion and electric tractors. Most of these companies are funded on the private market, via venture capital and growth equity funds. Such funds have high barriers to entry, with minimum tickets in the millions. Carbon Equity opens this world of climate private market investing up to individual investors by lowering ticket sizes and bundling investors together.
Through the Carbon Equity platform, we offer low-minimum access to the world's leading climate investment funds. We focus on multiple asset classes including venture capital, private equity, private debt and real assets. Carbon Equity offers you the opportunity to maximize the climate impact of your investible savings. Meanwhile, you get to invest alongside the world's best climate investors, benefit from venture-type returns whilst mitigating financial risk through a high degree of diversification. You basically cán have your cake 🍰 and it eat it too.
We are a well-funded startup, enabling us to grow rapidly to accomplish our mission. We are an ambitious, diverse and international team of 30!