Product Manager HEMS & VPP (m/f/d) - Berlin, HH or Munich
We are looking for you to strengthen our product team in Berlin, Hamburg or Munich. At 1KOMMA5° we are building Europe's largst "one-stop-shop" for installation services in the field of renewable energies, so that every household can live, heat and be mobile quickly and professionally in a climate-neutral manner. Become part of the energy revolution now and support us in transforming Europe's energy supply in a sustainable way. Because we are facing the greatest challenge of our time – the energy transition. In order to cope with this, you need real heroes - the heroes of the energy transition. At 1KOMMA5° we all pull together and do our best every day to achieve our goal. Would you like to tackle the energy revolution with us? Then apply now. We are looking for you to strengthen our product team. Be part of our mission!
- You are responsible for the "HEMS & VPP" (Home Energy Management System & Virtual Power Plant) product area in the 1KOMMA5° Product Team, and are therefore responsible for all "Behind & Beyond-the-Meter" optimization products that we use for our focus product portfolio consisting of our Heartbeat energy management system, photovoltaics, energy storage, charging infrastructure and heat pumps offer.
- You develop product ideas with our international experts, accompany their development and lead them to success in the respective countries.
- You identify and evaluate global new technology trends in the areas of energy management & virtual power plant (VPP).
- In close cooperation with other product managers you will create meaningful market-specific product bundles.
- You manage both internal and external stakeholders and work with them to continuously improve your products.
- You provide essential input for the test of "use cases" in our Tech Lab and are available as a contact person for all queries relating to the topic of HEMS.
- You can provide evidence of a degree in engineering. Preferably a master.
- You already have several years of experience in the development or product management of HEMS/VPP SaaS products, ideally in an international context.
- You bring a deep technical understanding of HEMS solutions and power electronics.
- You find it easy to network in the company thanks to your professional communication and moderation skills.
- You are detail-oriented, creative, strong in character and have strong analytical skills.
- You will quickly find your way around in a fast-growing company and will not be discouraged by the speed of our growth.
- You are business fluent/fluent in English.
- You will receive modern work equipment (company mobile phone, laptop, etc.).
- Home office and remote work are your responsibility.
- With your work, you will directly accelerate the energy and mobility transition and make an active contribution to the sustainable conversion of our energy infrastructure.
- You move in flat hierarchies and work directly with your superiors.
- You are part of a fast-growing company with a lot of development potential.