Initiative Application TECH (m/f/d) Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
We are looking for you as an addition to our tech-team in Berlin, Munich or Hamburg. 1KOMMA5° is building Germany's largest one-stop-shop for sale, installation and services related to solar, heat pumps, electricity and charging infrastructure. And they are all connected! Be a part of our mission!
In tech we have two main work streams:
- Heartbeat: Building a virtual power plant levering our energy manager “Heartbeat” and evolving the customer experience app around this
- Operating System for installation companies: Digitisation of operations and processes from ground operations to rooftop installations
At 1KOMMA5°, we are seeking highly skilled and motivated Software Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, VPP and IoT experts, Technical Product and Delivery Managers, and many more...
The TECH team is growing quickly and not every job online describes our needs 100% - so if you feel you bring the right skills and want to be part of the team, but did not find the right job description: Apply here and HR and the TECH team will review your application and see where it fits!
Technologies you will work with include:
- Ruby on Rails
- Flutter (Dart)
- Google Cloud Platform
- GitHub Actions
- IoT applications
or if you are not a developer, but you can help us structure our Development further and have experience in Technical Product Management or Delivery Management.
Tools you will work with include:
- Google Workspace
- An agile and result-oriented mindset, with a strong emphasis on collaboration and teamwork
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, with proficiency in German considered a plus
- You are either already located in Germany close to one of our locations (Berlin, Hamburg, Munich) or are open for travel and/or relocation (within Europe)
Bonus points for:
- Interest in climate tech industry
We are an ambitious and dynamic company with a talented team. We require our tech team members to be imaginative, enthusiastic, and willing to tackle new challenges as we strive to provide everyone with renewable energy technologies.
- The opportunity to travel, work mobile and individually
- Individualized opportunities for professional development
- Being part of a global change movement
- Working in a diverse team with hard workers and real team players
- Seeing the impact of your work, daily