Software Engineer - CRM (m/f/d) Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
We are looking for you as an addition to our tech-team in Berlin, Munich or Hamburg. 1KOMMA5° is building Germany´s largest one-stop-shop for sale, installation and services related to solar, heat pumps, electricity and charging infrastructure. And they are all connected! Be a part of our mission!
- You will work on transforming the business of renewable technology installation. With our operations software we streamline ground operations and rooftop installation to speed up the energy transition in private homes and small businesses.
As a software engineer in 1KOMMA5°, you will be one of the first members of a cross-functional team alongside frontend and backend engineers, product managers and UX/UI developers. You will help build a self-organized tech team, responsible for developing, deploying and running their own solutions to contribute to those work streams. Cloud Architects and SREs will enable you to easily deliver and run software in a consistent, secure and reliable way.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will be part of our Tech team and support our installation companies’ operations by further developing third-party and own software solutions
- You automate processes and functionality in the backend of the CRM system to improve the efficiency and scalability of our sites
- You support the seamless integration of new systems into the existing infrastructure
- You ensure engineering best practices are upheld leading to a scalable and reliable codebase
- You support the project managers with technical know-how in the conception of new features
- You have:
- You have a degree in computer science, business information systems or a comparable qualification with proven experience in the implementation of digital projects or in programming
- You have a good knowledge of Ruby on Rails (bonus points if you're familiar with Deluge)
- Experience with APIs and webhooks is an advantage, as well as knowledge in the configuration of CRM software
- Working in interdisciplinary teams motivates you and is fun for you
- You are structured, solution-oriented and keep a cool head in stressful situations
- You work independently, creatively and are result-oriented
- Very good written and spoken English & German skills are mandatory
We are an ambitious and dynamic company with a talented team. We require our engineers to be imaginative, enthusiastic, and willing to tackle new challenges as we strive to provide everyone with renewable energy technologies.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and highly motivated team with people who have proven that they can make things happen and move companies forward
- With your work, you support the megatrend "energy and mobility transition" and make a concrete contribution to the sustainable transformation of our energy infrastructure
- You are part of a fast growing company with a lot of development potential
- You move in flat hierarchies and have direct contact with the managing directors as well as short decision-making paths
- You will be welcomed by a young, close-knit and fast-growing team with an exciting task ahead.
- The results of your work are immediately recognizable and have a direct positive impact
- You can build something independently and take responsibility
- You can work remotely (Germany-wide), preferred locations are Hamburg, Berlin,