Project Manager Global Rollout (m/f/d) - Berlin, HH or Munich
We are looking for you to strengthen our product team in Berlin, Hamburg or Munich. At 1KOMMA5° we are building Europe's largst "one-stop-shop" for installation services in the field of renewable energies, so that every household can live, heat and be mobile quickly and professionally in a climate-neutral manner. Become part of the energy revolution now and support us in transforming Europe's energy supply in a sustainable way. Because we are facing the greatest challenge of our time – the energy transition. In order to cope with this, you need real heroes - the heroes of the energy transition. At 1KOMMA5° we all pull together and do our best every day to achieve our goal. Would you like to tackle the energy revolution with us? Then apply now. We are looking for you to strengthen our product team. Be part of our mission!
- You are responsible for coordinating the international rollout of our Heartbeat energy management system in close cooperation with the local Operation & Product teams.
- You support product management from the moment the requirements are recorded to the final handover to the operations team.
- You coordinate all the tasks required for the rollout, such as defining a go-to-market strategy, a training and service concept, reporting and much more.
- You proactively remove any hurdles that arise during the rollout and are the translator between the global holding company and the national company.
- You create a process blueprint for the international rollout and are responsible for the international heartbeat rollout roadmap.
- You have several years of experience as a PjM or PM in an international context (preferably in the field of renewable energies).
- You feel comfortable in an agile environment and have already gained experience in a fast-growing company.
- Excellent stakeholder management, mobilizing international teams and implementing global processes are your skills.
- Your hands-on mentality, well-founded rhetorical skills and a detail-oriented way of working characterize you in particular.
- You are business fluent/fluent in English.
- You will receive modern work equipment (company mobile phone, laptop, etc.).
- Home office and remote work are your responsibility.
- With your work, you will directly accelerate the energy and mobility transition and make an active contribution to the sustainable conversion of our energy infrastructure.
- You move in flat hierarchies and work directly with your superiors.
- You are part of a fast-growing company with a lot of development potential.